Already have a Username/Password for Mathematical and Computational Forestry & Natural-Resource Sciences (MCFNS)?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is submitted camera-ready, single-spaced, in 10 or 11-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The submission file is in LaTeX, or .DOC, or RTF, or .ODT file format, with numbered lines, and figures additionally provided individually in .eps format with minimal white space.
- If the manuscript is in Microsoft Word format all tables are prepared using the Microsoft Word Table Objects rather that text line and tab controls formatting.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, and the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided and checked to be active and accurate, and the date of accessing the URLs is provided in the manuscript.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
© 2008 Mathematical and Computational Forestry & Natural-Resource Sciences